The 2020 International Symposium of English Writing Centers in Chinese Universities will be held in Zhejiang University (Zijingang Campus), Hangzhou, China, from October 30 to November 1. This year, the theme is “Promotion of English Writing Ability and International Competitiveness”. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will be hosted in both in-person and online formats.
Presentations might address (but are not limited to) the following topics:
- Collaboration and development of English writing centers;
- Operation and effectiveness of English writing centers;
- English writing centers and tutor literacy;
- English writing centers and new media;
- English writing centers and professional and technical writing;
- English writing centers and international publication.
Submission Deadline: All abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com by 11:59 PM [GMT+8], October 7, 2020.
For questions regarding submission guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Ms. Yuan KONG +86 188-1480-4891.
Download conference information and registration forms in Chinese and English.